A life without dreams Christian des Pallières
is no life at all.
For over 20 years, PSE has been operating in Cambodia to help children escape destitution and get a decent job.
Learn more about PSE
Make a donation
- By donating €120, you offer a daily meal to a child for a year.
- By donating €200, you allow us to distribute rice to 20 families in need for a month!
You can deduct your donations from tax, if you pay tax in France:
- 66% for individuals*
- 60% for companies**
By giving €47 per month (the reference sponsorship), you offer a child end-to-end care (food, healthcare, education, vocational training, extra-scolar activities, family support...)
Please contact your local PSE branch to know more about possible tax benefits, if you live abroad.
*There is a limit to donations of 20% of taxable income
**There is a limit of 5‰ of gross anual revenue (excluding tax)
Engage with PSE
PSE near you: the programme
Upcoming PSE events
All our events are cancelled, due to the current healthcare situation.
Our track record of putting the smile back on thousands of children's faces
- In Cambodia, our staff is mainly from the local community. Cambodians are the players in the development of their country to ensure the durability of our programmes.
- 22 years of action and more than 11,000 children saved from destitution
- In France and in the world, a network based on volunteers with only 5 salaried staff based in our headquarters.
A rigorous financial management to ensure an efficient action
- Social programmes 90%
- Overheads 8%
- Fundraising costs 2%
To see the smiles on children' faces, to see where we come from and the happiness on every faces in our centre in Phnom Penh...
Visit us in Cambodia!