Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working in respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
Six main programs – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed: food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
PSE helps more than 6,500 children and more than 5,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position. PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE received the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
S/he will manage and perform the team of psychology. S/he is responsible to ensure the beneficiary of PSE are well supported and assisited by psychologist.
• Manage staff, set clear objective and support the need of team
• Monitoring the quality of the staff capacity on their clinical case management to the beneficiary, ensuring their counselling case, appointment and reporting are followed by psychological principles.
• Strong on psycho-education sharing and training
• Prepare lesson plan and conduct basic psychology training to PSE key staff around 100 staffs
• Sharing session on psychology awareness to the beneficiary to understand of psychological principles and meaning
• Organize the action plan and the meeting of the team and follow up closely their achievement
• Coach the staff who are poor performance to improve the capacity
• Daily follow up and support team on the operations
• Work very closely with PSE-I and GE prepare the sharing session with the student around 2500 students
• Semester and annual report writing
• Organize and participate in team meeting and raise the concerned of team to find the best solution
• Report to management team on the issue and progressing of beneficiaries
• Bachelor/ Master Degree of Psychology.
• At least 2 years supervisory role
• Experience with the use and development tools for benenficiaries assessment
• 5 years and strong experiences in Psychology Field, Drug Prevention and Psychological Therapy.
• Good command of written and spoken English. French is a plus.
• Computer literate (Google plateform, E-mail, Outlook, Ms.Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
Specific Technical Competencies
• Clinical supervision skills
• Leadership skill and team development
• Strong on psychotherapy in group and individual.
• On training and group awareness to students and staffs.
• Good interpersonal communication skills and adaptive to a diverse team working environment.
• Be aware and flexible on change management and working process
• Commitment to PSE’s vision, core values and code of conduct.
• Policy compliance and protection of children.
• Patience, adaptability and ability to cope with change process.
• Ensuring timely, high quality results. Being a role model for continuous learning and improvement.